Born in 1967, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Lives and work in Copenhagen, Denmark and Berlin, Germany.
- Your orbit perspective, Galpão Fortes Vilaça and Galeria Luisa.
- Strina, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Olafur Eliasson: Your uncertain shadow, PKM Trinity Gallery, Seoul.
- Olafur Eliasson: Volcanoes and shelters, Tanya Bonakdar Gallery, NY.
- Olafur Eliasson: Volcanoes and shelters, neugerriemschneider, Berlin.
- Olafur Eliasson: Little Sun, Tate Modern, London, UK, July 28 – September 23.
- Olafur Eliasson: Your uncertain shadow, PKM Trinity Gallery, Seoul, Korea.
- Olafur Eliasson: Seu corpo da obra, 17th International Contemporary Art Festival SESC_Videobrasil, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Olafur Eliasson: Innen Stadt Aussen, Martin Gropius Bau, Berlin, Germany.
- Olafur Eliasson: Your chance encounter, 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa, Japan.
- Take your time: Olafur Eliasson, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, 2007-08; travelled to The Museum of Modern Art and P.S.1 Contemporary Art Center, New York, 2008; Dallas Museum of Art, Texas, 2008-09; Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, 2009; and Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney, 2009-10.
- Olafur Eliasson: Notion motion, Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- The weather project, Tate Modern, London, England.
- Art and Space, Guggenheim, Bilbao, Spain.
- MOVING – Norman Foster on Art, Carré d’Art – Nimes Museum of Contemporary Art, France.
- Your glacial expectation, a collaborative project by Vogt Landscape Architects and Olafur Eliasson, permanent installation, commissioned by Kvadrat, Denmark.
- Glass brick for the façades of The Harpa Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre, Reykjavik, Iceland. Design by Henning Larsen Architects, commissioned by Eignarhaldsfélagi_ Portus Ltd.
- Your rainbow panorama, permanent installation; competition, commissioned by ARoS Aarhus Kunstmuseum, Denmark.
- The parliament of reality, permanent installation at The Center for Curatorial Studies (CCS Bard), Bard College, New York, USA, commissioned by The Center for Curatorial Studies and The Luma Foundation.
- The New York City Waterfalls, commissioned by Public Art Fund, New York, USA.
- Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2007, in collaboration with Kjetil Thorsen, commissioned by Serpentine Gallery, London, United Kingdom.
- The movement meter for Lernacken, permanent installation, commissioned by City of Malmö, Sweden.
- Double sunset, as part of Kunst in Utrecht te zien vanaf de Domtoren, Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- Green river, intervention in Bremen, Germany, 1998; Moss, Norway, 1998; The Northern.
- Fjallabak Route, Iceland, 1998; Los Angeles, 1999; Stockholm, 2000; and Tokyo, 2001.
- Art and Space. December 05 2017 — April 05 2018 Bilbao, ES.
- Dimensões variáveis. February 08 — May 22 2017 Lisbon, PT.
- Invento. August 05 — October 04 2015 São Paulo, BR.
- Filme de Karim Aïnouz sobre a obra de Olafur Eliasson. Saturday October 25 2014 São Paulo, BR.
- 6th Gwangju Biennale | Burning Down The House. Notícia, May 09 — September 11 2014 Gwangju, KR.
- Deslize < Surfe Skate >. January 14 — April 27 2014 Rio de Janeiro, BR.